Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A wedding high....

Flying camera records wedding

UFO Quirky China News
A Chinese man used a remote-controlled, flying model plane to record his friend's wedding.
Lao Wu, from Wuhan, spent 30,000 Yuan (nearly £3,000) buying parts ahead of the big day, reports Quirky China News.
The plane, named UFO, weighs 1kg, has four propellers and landing legs, and is capable of flying as high as 10 stories.
Wu, an amateur plane designer for more than 20 years, said: "Half a year ago I read news on the internet that some foreigners tried to build a UFO, so I tried myself.
"The initial trails didn't have good video pictures until I installed it a shock absorber.
"It's very convenient, as I can remote control the plane to shoot at any angle, while I adjust its flying track through the wireless monitor on hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment