Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

$2,000,000 bra for Victoria's Secret..

10.20.2010Adriana Lima is wearing a 2 million dollar bra

adrianna lima 201010
Adriana Lima wore a $2 million bra, called the Bombshell Fantasy Bra, designed by Damiani for Victoria’s Secret, in New York today, and it seems like if they were gonna go to all this trouble, they would have picked a girl with a kick ass rack.
Lima is okay, I guess, but not really. They should have gotten a girl like the fox I like to pretend is on ‘Glee’. This girl, this perfect creation, my Venus, my sun my moon my star lit sky, has boobs that deserve to be in a 2 million dollar bra. Of course, if you’re a 34F, any bra you’re wearing is worth 2 million dollars, at least to me, as long as you’re wiling to not wear it.
(image source = wenn)

No comments:

Post a Comment