Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

A social boob !!!


Benidorm and boob jobs on benefits

By RICHARD LITTLEJOHN
Last updated at 10:45 AM on 8th October 2010
Kelly Marshall thrust forward her newly-enhanced, pneumatic 34DD bust and declared proudly: ‘I have wanted a boob job since I was a teen.
'But it wasn’t until I had five children that I was able to afford it — with all the benefits I get.
‘Now I hope to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and regular Botox.’
Miss Marshall, 32, whose children have four different fathers, has never worked a day in her life. She receives £29,000 a year in assorted handouts from the State. 
Benefits
‘I know most people will think it is wrong I am spending taxpayers’ money on my looks. But I deserve it because I am a good mum.’
If you judge her ‘goodness’ in material, rather than spiritual, terms then no doubt her children would agree.
They may have absentee fathers, but they want for nothing in the gadget department. 
Their four-bedroomed, rent-free home, in Falmouth, Cornwall, is packed with flat-screen TVs, Playstations and Xboxes.
Where Miss Marshall does admit to some guilt is her angst over the fact that only three of her five children have their own laptop computer.
Get me social services, immediately!


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1318716/Benidorm-boob-jobs-benefits.html#ixzz11lvTtp67

No comments:

Post a Comment