Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you know how educated I am? woman goes nuts after being told to keep her voice down...


'Do you know how well-educated I am?' Stressed commuter goes nuts after being told to keep her voice down on train

Last updated at 8:48 AM on 17th June 2011
A bad case of superiority complex, maybe! There can only be one thing worse than someone talking loudly on the train ... and that's someone talking loudly on the train about how intelligent they are.
Captured on a cellphone by a fellow passenger on a New York area train is a commuter straight out of the 'do you know who I am?' school.
Talking loudly to a friend, and allegedly using profanities, the woman is told calmly by one of the Metro-North train's conductors to keep the noise down and to stop using swear words.
Scroll down for video
The stress express: On being accused of loudly using profanities, the passenger gets to her feet and asks the conductor 'Do you know what schools I've been to?'
The stress express: On being accused of loudly using profanities, the passenger gets to her feet and asks the conductor 'Do you know what schools I've been to?'
What! The uptight woman snaps and says: 'I was not cursing, excuse me, do you know what schools I've been to?'
As the conductor tells the other conductor why she asked the woman to be quiet, the woman interrupts: 'I'm sorry, do you think I'm a little hoodlum?'
When the conductor talks about the words coming from the passenger's mouth, the indignant commuter explodes: 'From my mouth? Excuse me? Do you know how well-educated I am?'
At one point she gets up and says: 'Stop the train, stop the train.'
Commuter rage: The passenger gets ready to fly out of her seat
Commuter rage: The passenger gets ready to fly out of her seat
Getting ever more worked up, the woman demands her money back and says she'll never give Metro-North her money ever again.
She had already said she takes the train to get to work and back every day.
Finally, as the conductors walk off, one of them says: 'Go to customer service.'
commuterstop the train
Under pressure: After saying 'stop the train,' she asks the guard to go away
At that point our flustered female delivers her closing line before walking off: 'No do not tell me to go to customer service. I am not a crazy person. I am a very well-educated person.'
A minute later, there was an announcement asking all passengers to please not use profanity on the train, 'especially those people who went to Harvard or Yale or are from Westport.'
The video, uploaded on YouTube on Tuesday is titled Educated Loudmouth on the Metro North Railroad.
It remains a secret gem, having had under 400 hits so far. 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004479/Stressed-commuter-goes-nuts-told-voice-down.html#ixzz1PXTh0EqE

No comments:

Post a Comment